Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You Michelle



I received this beautiful Friendship Blog Award from my friend Michelle This is what the award is about:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose at least five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.In sharing this award with a few of my friends, I hope you will in turn share this award with a few of your friends too! I'm truly greatful for your friendship.
For all of you who received this, just copy the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post and comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I have not been able to leave a comment in awhile - my computer has totally been acting up. I really have enjoyed your creations though! We go on vacation next week and I look forward to catching up when we return and I hope that my computer is going to be working better.

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I love it and will be sure to share it with some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary..... big congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. i cannot begin to tell you how inspired i am by your fabulous work. it's a joy visiting you.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a sweetie Mary!! Thank you so much, I'm honored to be a bloggin' buddy of yours!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary