Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gina's Stamp Camp

Oh such a fun time. This is the project we made at Gina’s Stamp Camp today. I will be making more of these to sale at the craft shows because I think they are just too cute. The group was a small one today and we missed those of you that couldn’t make it. I got a sneak peek at the new Stampin Up catalog today……… I can’t wait to order out of it! There are a few new punches I am going to have to have. The new colors are very nice and the new DP is sooooo pretty.














3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set of cards!!! I love Fifth Avenue Floral!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary, mary, i'm always floored when i come visit. these are gorgeous!

    i'm just lovin' the new in-colors this year!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! Now those are some really GORGEOUS cards!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary