Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Purse Scrapbook


I saw this little purse scrapbook http://stampinwithmj.blogspot.com/ )and just had to try and make one. They are quit easy and fast to make. This one was not finished but I sent it with my niece so she could finish it for her new daughter.















This is a 12x12 sheet of paper. Score at 4” on each side. The score lines on the outside corners are shown with the triangles of solid purple paper. The 2 side folds are also shown with the triangles of solid purple paper. For the flap I cut a piece of solid purple paper 4x5” and used a corner round on the front side fold at 2” and attach to back of purse.
Hope that helps, if not please e-mail me and I will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary