Monday, December 26, 2011

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas! I love to spend time with my family, seems I just can’t get enough of it. We stopped by one of my brothers houses on Christmas Eve and he gave us T-shirts for his new business Steelhorsearmory.com.  Well……… I just had to pull out some of our guns and take a few pictures for him.  We all went shooting on Christmas day and had a great time spending time with 2 of my brothers and their families.  So if anyone needs a new gun check out his site, he has just about anything you want. I bought hubby a .22 597 rifle with a scope for Christmas, it is such a fun little gun, poor guy didn’t get to shoot it much yesterday, I had it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary