Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well I made it… Last night was my first make-a-wish meeting. As you know I have had such a hard time going to that first meeting because of the feelings it brought up and all. Well I just have to tell you ……….. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!!! I am so glad I went, and can’t wait to help. My first job is…….. can you guess??? Yup “thank you cards”. I need 1000 of them for this year, I guess it could be worse, that’s only 3 a day or so right? Well if anyone would like to help with this, it is a great cause. They can be very simple or very elaborate. Please let me know if you want to help and I will get you the info for sending them to our local office.
Thanks sooooooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary