Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gypsy

I got a gypsy and I am not sure how I feel about it. I haven’t really had a chance to play with it all that much but what I have done doesn’t impress me much. It has all the cartridges listed already in it but to use them you must own the cartridge. I am ok with that except to use the ones I own I have to enter through all of them one at a time. Now there must be an easier way to get from A to Z without going through them all. I have not seen much about it online and the book that came with it basically was no help. I think I will love it on our road trips but for working anywhere near home I will stick to my SCAL and Design studio. There is a key word search but that doesn’t work as well as I think it should. If anyone has an opinion of the gypsy I would love to hear from you.

I hope everyone has a great valentines day.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mary, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving th sweet message. I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the gypsy. Can't do what I need so I stick with my DS. would love to get familiar with SCAL though. How excited was your DH about his V-Day surprise? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the wolves are great!

    Seen the GYPSY on Home Shopping but I'm clueless with the machines. Study it so you can play with it and show Michelle, Kristen, and I what you learn.

    Come over to Mo's blog hop on Paper Craft planet tomorrow. Lots of prizes....and I'm SURE you will like the image I painted up...it will remind you of State Fair!

    P.S. How did hubby like the ring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also,

    If you're inclined. Look out for some NICE butterflies with the cut outs in the wings for spring...let me know if you find anything cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary