Saturday, February 27, 2010

Butterflies for a friend.



A friend of mine asked me to keep my eyes open for open butterflies. I found these and a few others that can be cut with the SCAL and Cricut. These are just proto types and won’t be used. I just wanted to see how they looked cut out. The flower on the blue card is from the Stampin Up design studio. I used it in the SCAL program and had the Cricut cut it out. This is my first try at converting a design studio image to SCAL and it worked great. I love it when things work the first time round.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Mary,

    LOVE them! They look GREAT on your card, boy you are sure having FUN!

    See you @ the Rubber Stamp show!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary