Saturday, February 13, 2010

Almost time

Oh I can’t wait for tomorrow. Now I really don’t like Valentines Day at all most of the time. Except for this year, I have the perfect gift for my wonderful husband and he has no idea about it. That is always a hard thing to pull over on him. He found this ring at Christmas time but talked himself out of it and by now has forgotten all about it. Whooo Hoooooo they still had it and I can’t wait to give it to him.
The box idea is from this blog, I couldn’t get my web page to convert to English so I just looked at the pictures. I love the way it came out and I will fill it with mini snicker bars so the ring box will be hidden in the bottom. Oh I love it when a plan comes together

 

9 comments:

  1. oh mary! the box is absolutely stunning and that ring is just gorgeous! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day tomorrow Mary. :) What a gorgeous box and of course the contents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, won't he be suprised :) Hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day!!
    I don't know anything about the gypsy so I'm no help there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! I love surprising, so I know how you feel. I have such a hard time waiting! The box is just beautiful!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous box--thanks for the inspiration! Happy Valentines and thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Gorgeous box and what a wow of a gift for DH. Fabulous surprise! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool box and I love your suprise for your husband. He is a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mary!

    What a fantastic gift! He must have been thrilled when he opened it and saw the ring! The box is lovely!

    Wishing you a great week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet he was tickled with this gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary