Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Such a Cute Flower


This card came out so cute, I just love when that happens. lol Ok I got “YELLED” at over on SCS for not posting the ingredients when I post cards. So HERE THEY ARE. Most of the time I have no idea what paper I grab, I have them all in racks by color not maker but I am really going to try and post the ingredients.
Ingredients:
Whisper white Stampin up paper
Green textured paper from Hobby Lobby
Water color pencils
Aqua painter brush
Double sided foam tape (as pop dots)
Ticket punch from Stampin up
I hope everyone has a great rest of their week. I love short work weeks.





2 comments:

  1. hey mary! it's gorgeous! yeah, like we want to keep things by "persons" rather than colors. aren't we crafters screwed up enough without having to please all the people whose products we use???? sheeeesh!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...haven't seen you post for a bit! Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary