Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Thank You

Oh I am sooooooooooo sick of doctors!!!! I have had a batch of test and procedures over the past 2 weeks, but I am happy to say it is not breast cancer… Woooooo Hoooooooooooo. Glad it is all over and I am ready to play again.





These cards were cut with the cricut using the new arrival cartridge cut at 3”, I cut the inside at 31/4" so they would stick out of the top a little. I am still having so much fun with the cricut and want to learn all I can about it. If any of you have tips please leave me a post. Thank you for all the prayers sent my way for my niece and me. My niece is still on bed rest but her little boy is staying put and “cooking” as he should. She is at about 28 weeks and doing quite well. She is such a little trooper and she has 2 wonderful big sisters that help anyway they can.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are okay!!! I actually just sold my cricut....I just found I did not use it that much . Maybe I am just challenged....there are a lot of blogs out there and forums ...if you have any problem finding them, let me know! I am sure I still have them bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are "all clear". I have been through that and I know the feeling. Love the cards. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary!

    I am so happy to hear that all the news of you and your niece is good news! I continue to keep you both in my prayers!

    Wishing you a great weekend! Celebrate and enjoy!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling...I so want a cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary