Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mini Notebook cover tutorial

I was asked over on SCS for the directions for this little notebook cover so I thought I'd post it here too. I am almost ready for balloon fiesta, doing the last of the food shopping today after Robin and I go to breakfast. I know this is our walking day but we are starting the party early.lol Have a great rest of your week.


4 ½” x 8 ½” Pumpkin Pie card stock score at 2 ½”, 2 ¾”, 5 ¾”and 6”
4 3/8” x 3” designer Paper (DP)
2” x 2” White card stock (CS)
2 ¼’ x 2 ½ “Pixie Pink card stock (CS)
2 ½” x 2 ¾” Old Olive Card Stock (CS)
DSP Tablet topper 3”x 2”
1. Fold on score lines, wrap around the notepad and sticky strip together adhere the 4 3/8 x 3 “ DSP on the side with the seam of the wrapper, this will be the front.
2. Stamp the image on the white CS. Adhere to the 2 2/2” x 2 ½” CS and adhere the 2 ½” x 2 ¾” piece of CS. Adhere this to front of notepad wrapper.
3. Adhesive the tablet topper DP to notepad. (I use any type of glue I have on hand).
4. Punch ½ of a Scallop Circle Punch in (DS) paper, attach to the center top of tablet.
5. Use the Crop a dile to put a whole through the top of the notepad, insert ribbon and tie.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial! This is a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How really beautiful and what a great card for a friend!! Love those festive colors~

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary