Friday, February 18, 2011

Gypsy update

I have had some issues with my gypsy the past few days so I tried to contact support and got this info back. Thought I would pass it on to all of you.

*************************************************************
This is the info I needed and wished I would of found on the web site!!!!!!

************************************************************
PLEASE NOTE: If you own the Gypsy or the Imagine machine, please AVOID updating this weekend. Our server has crashed and will cause the Cricut Sync to perform unsucessfully. The server will be up and running on TUESDAY February 22nd, allowing you to complete the updates to the machine. Failure to comply to these suggestions may result in problems with your Gypsy and or Imagine machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary