Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've now been tagged by my bloggin' friend Vicki with 4 questions to answer and 4 people to pass this along to!! So here we go...............

1. 4 things I look forward to:

1. Coffee

2. Stamping

3. Spending time with my family.

4. Not being at work


2. 4 things I did yesterday:

1. Read a book

2. Cleaned

3. Watched my husband dig our RV out of the sand

4. Had fun at the lake with new friends


3. 4 things I wish I could do:

1. Take a trip

2. Retire lol

3. Like exercise

4. Loose weight


4. 4 shows I have watched:

1. America's Got Talent

2. So you think you can dance

3. Guiding Light

4. American Idol



Now comes my nominations of 4 people:



Michelle

Lauri

Denise

Stef


Thanks for being great friends!! :)

3 comments:

  1. thank you soooo much. i love learning new things about people. i will post this.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! How fun is this?! I've never been tagged in blog~land before. :) I'll go answer my questions and pass this along. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEE!! Thanks for playing on!! I had fun getting to know you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary