Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top Note Quit Blocks

I have been seeing these cards all over. I like the fact they can be used for any occasion. This one is another Make-A-Wish thank you, but I think I will be making a baby one…. I have been saying I want a baby around right…Well I won’t be a grandmother anytime soon but I will be a great aunt again... And this one lives here in town so maybe I will be seeing him/her more.
So for this card I punched 1” x 1” squares and glued them to card stock. I used the top note die from stampin up and then the cuttlebug embossing folder. Easy and fast and sometimes that is just what you need.




5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Mary!! It really does look like a quilt with that texture! Awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Doubly so because of all that work - punching & pasting!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog from craft gossip...the post on your glass pendtant tutorial. i'm working on some glass pendtants right now...thanks for the instructions!

    oh and this card...i love the patchwork look! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary! Orbit was lots of fun that day. I'm so glad you found my blog and it's nice to meet a fellow ABQ scrapper. Are you an SU demo? Just curious. I used to be one but stopped a year-and-a-half or so ago. If you ever want to check out any of the local shops or "talk scrap" drop me an email sometime. You can get my email from my Blogger profile page. I've bookmarked your blog. You make wonderful and gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary