Saturday, April 25, 2009

Make-A-Wish Thank You


Well I am not feeling all that creative lately. I think I am having some crafty block or something. Jan I haven’t even started on the Make-A-Wish gift basket yet. I have no idea what to make. I am going to take a few days off and work in the yard maybe by next weekend I will have some brilliant ideas. If not I can always run to Hallmark. lol




I did make a Thank You card for Make-A-Wish today because I was feeling a little guilty I hadn't made one in a while. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hallmark? Isn't that some kind of curse word among crafters?????? Only kidding!

    This is gorgeous. I love those sunflowers and how you popped them up. Just gorgeous.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! So gorgeous!! I just love the beautiful flowers!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    Your card is very pretty and would look nice in a frame in my dining room :)
    I gotta admit, I've run to Hallmark a few times my self..hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, and envelope too!
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary