Thursday, January 1, 2009

First card of 2009

I wanted to post my first card of 2009 before I go back to work tomorrow. I have been off work since the 19th and I'm still not ready to go back. Oh well......It pays for my stamps.lol
Last night when I was looking around the net for ideas, I found an article about how we all keep buying new stamps when what we really needed to do was learn to color the ones we already had. Now I wish I could remember where I read that because I sure think she is right. I keep buying new sets thinking… I can color that one I think. I just really need to learn to color better. So that is my goal I am going to work on techniques this year… Wish me luck.
This is my first try using my prism pencils and an art blending solution with blending nubs. Not bad for a first thy but I think it will improve over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary