Thursday, January 5, 2012

On a roll




I am really on a roll, 2 projects and it’s only the 1st week of January!!!! This project also came from SVGCUTS.COM. Ok right up front they do give you a video you can watch and walks you through these projects…. And boy did I need it! I wish they were on paper so I could go back and work at my own pace. This book was a bit harder for me; ok A LOT harder for me. I am not sure I will try this one again anytime soon.  There are 5 projects in this file so I am sure I will find one I love in it too.  Customer Service at SVGCUTS.com was amazing! I had lost part of a file after I downloaded it I emailed them and they opened the file up again for me and told me if I ever needed it again just let them know they would be happy to open it for me anytime. Now that is great for someone like me who has computer issues on a regular basis. Let me know if you have tried their files and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary