Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sandia Craft Show

The Sandia Craft show was a success, we sold a lot and I had a wonderful time hanging out with my friends.  The day flew by and I am looking forward to the next 2 shows.  Last year I was the only one selling the slumped bottles, this year there were 2 others.  I guess I should of expected at least that many they are very cool. lol
 


Kristen makes some really wonderful paper crafts and I kind of regret getting into the bottles, paper crafts were sooooooo much easier to load and unload. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband for all the heavy lifting.
I got this great stand for $20.00 at a Hallmark store that went out of business. It worked great and I could really get a lot of bottles on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary