Friday, April 1, 2011

Bookmarks Spring Is Here!!!


How cute are these!!!!!
What you need to make them:
12” black elastic
Rubber band hair tie
Silk Flower
Buttons
Needle and thread
These work well for the journal size books but can also go larger of smaller because of the elastic. They can be made with ribbon and will still have a bit of stretch because of the hair tie. I have seen these a few places so not sure who I CASEd them from but they are really cute and easy, I made all of these last night while I watched TV.


On the ones I Cased they used the flower to hold the hair tie (just looped around the flower), I found it easier to sew a button on the back so the hair tie just hooks around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary