Monday, January 3, 2011

1st post of 2011

Some of the cricut things we did for Christmas gifts. My youngest son Mitch wanted to do these Call of Duty Black Op window stickers for his and his friend’s cars. We used shelf contact paper to test cut them and then went and got the more expensive cricut vinyl.  Mitch put the ones we cut out of the shelf contact paper on his car “just to see how it looked”, they stuck well and looked good. In the end the shelf contact paper worked better than the cricut vinyl for what we were doing. They have been on the cars in the snow, rain, wind and crazy freezing weather. He put one on my car too, I just took it off today (totaly not my style). It was stuck well but came off easy enough. He also made his girlfriend a cupcake for her car but I didn’t get a picture of it yet.


I also made this T-n-T sticker for Terry (hubby) and Travis (oldest son) for their pro fisherman logo.

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness...your craftiness is contagious LOL! Hey...what settings do you use when cutting vinyl.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    These look great and I especially like the logo you made..how cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary