Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween

 I had a little time to play today, these are all cased but I really don't remember where I got them all from but I love them! I was going to play for the rest of the day and track down where I CASED these from but, I just got a call, my oldest son has lost the only set of keys to his truck in the lake so I am driving 3-4 hours to pick him up and take him to the Dodge shop some place in Texas and hope they can make a key with the vin #. Wish me luck and I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend




3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Love the eyeball candies - I have not seen that done before but will use it this year! I hope that the trip for the keys was successful!

    Wishing you well!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!

    I hope that all is well with you!

    Wishing you a happy and productive week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that tree! Super cute, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary