Thursday, May 6, 2010

Class of 2010

I have been working on a scrapbook for my youngest son's graduation. I still have some work to do on it but this is a good start.


Mitch didn't go to 7th grade he had chemo that year. He had just finished chemo when he went back to school for the 8th grade (his hair had just started to grow back).
I used cricut design studio and sure cuts a lot to design all the shapes and cut them with the cricut. I am so thankful this is the last child we have in school. I am looking forward to NEVER doing homework again!

5 comments:

  1. Mary,
    A beautiful album and what a keepsake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    A wonderful project! It is beautiful! Good looking son! You are obviously very proud of him! :<)

    Wishing you a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I especially love the way you have the words like freshman and sophomore and such down the sides of the pages for the high school photos. It's so great you are taking the time to put things like this together for your children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful album!!! My daughter is 20 and I just started doing one for her...I am so far behind!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary