Sunday, April 18, 2010

Youngest son's graduation.

I have been such a bad blogger as of late. I have been busy and will have some scrapbook pages to post very soon. I am working on a scrapbook for our youngest son's graduation next month. I also have to make a bunch of these cupcake wrappers. You can find a bunch of SVG's for the cricut Here.
I have done my first digital scrapbook for my last Make-A-Wish shopping spree and when that comes in the mail from snapfish I will share it too. Snapfish donated 100 digital books to Make-A-Wish  I made 2 copies, one for my wish kiddo and another one for the wish office. I only had to pay the freight. I still don't think I am a digital type gal. I am making a personal one for my in-law's for Christmas because I think they will get a kick out of the book and they are so hard to shop for.  I was going to use my Stampin up design studio but it cost a lot more to print the book through Stampin Up.
If anyone has ideas for graduation pages or party… really anything for graduation. I would love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Very happy to see you back! Wishing you a great day today!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary