Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hostess Club Projects May 2009

Today was a really good stamping day… I look forward to our hostess club get together all month. We had a really good one today. We did miss the 2 friends that weren’t there today. The projects are really great again… I am missing the bookmark we made because Mitch took off with it as soon as I walked in the door. I will try to find it long enough to take a picture of it because it is really cute.



This card was inspired by Yolanda's bee adventure. I also got to share a story of what happens when your husband pokes a bee’s nest with a stick. Lol




2 comments:

  1. Yours are gorgeous and the ones you received are fabulous! Great job on them all!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun Mary!! Just love these fun projects...especially that see packet creation!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thank you so much for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated and makes me feel good. Mary